About the service
ArtsPool seeks partners to pilot a new consulting service for nonprofits and artists. We’ve discovered that not every nonprofit is ready to join a cooperative, but many nonprofits are looking for ways to optimize their work or transition to remote work.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Operational set-up for start-ups
- Assist in organizational transition to remote work (Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Zoom, Slack, other cloud-based systems)
- Accounting software conversion or financial clean-up
- Coaching on nonprofit financial maintenance or compliance
- Payroll system transition
- Budget template automation
- Security best practices
- Business/technology systems analysis and automation
- And more…
A member of ArtsPool’s staff will schedule a discovery call with you to get more information on your specific needs, timeline, and budget for the project. Based on this information we will develop a proposal for you and your organization to review. At the conclusion of the project, we will present a list of recommended policies, tools, procedures, and transition to remote work practices. We can meet remotely or in person with management and/or board to discuss the recommendations. We can also help implement any changes that you would like to adopt at your organization.
Please complete our contact form and someone will reach out to you to coordinate a discovery call with the stakeholders from your organization.